Wednesday, July 13, 2011
















I decided to go ahead and start posting some pictures of the new house so you could see where we started and how far we've come and then I will post what it looks like when we are done. The first picture is of the bathroom when we bought the house. UGLY not counting the fact that the floor had water damage and we had to totally take it down to the studs in the walls and to the floor joyces. We put new instalation in the walls, new floor joyces, new dry wall and paint. When we are done and have the new vanity and stuff in I will post those. The second picture is how the bathroom looked when they started the major renovation. The Third picture is of what will be the master bedroom. It had these ugly wafer board walls and we put in dry wall on the cieling and walls. We have painted it since Ive taken these pitures the 4th pic is the same room before we painted it after we had put the drywall in. We have done all this work our selves with the help of some very dear people. I cant wait to post the finished results for you to see. More to come I just wanted to give you a taste.









































No comments:

Post a Comment