Saturday, November 28, 2009







What a great holiday season this is going to be for our family. We started it out with a great Thanksgiving with our Son, Daughter-in-law, and our newest grandson Nathaniel. Later that day to be joined by Great Gram. Lots of food and being with family. One of the things that make it so special is I know that by this time next year all of our kids and grandkids will be living in the state of Arkansas and the holidays can finally be shared together by all. The other thing that makes it so special is the circumstances behind or little Nathaniel. We thank God for him everyday. Today I came to my sons house to watch Nathaniel while he worked and our daughter-in-law slept. Well they had there tree up and I couldn't resist taking pictures of him under the tree. Next weekend we get to see the other two boys while they house hunt. Hmmm I bet this means more pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Hehehe love the pic of him looking at the ornament! too cute!

    ReplyDelete