

NATHANIEL..... What a joy. Its hard to believe that this little guy started out at 2lbs 6ozs. Look at him now. Since I've been off of work I've spent alot of time with the little guy and he never seizes to amaze me. Even when he was in NICU from the very beginning this little guy has always smiled. He has got such a good personality. When he smiles his whole face smiles. He tries so hard to talk to us and it just cracks me up to see him make little circles with his mouth trying to form words but nothing but sounds come out. Coo's, oohs, and ahh's is his vocabulary right now and its so cute. Your getting big our little man. Here in just a few days you will be six months old.
He is so darn precious!!!
ReplyDeleteLook how big he is getting!!! :-) I bet you are loving life being able to watch him all the time! :-)
ReplyDelete