Wednesday, July 15, 2009


This the day! Woohoo it is finally here. Our little Nathaniel is legaly ours. We went to court today. It was funny when they told us they were getting him I was so shocked I couldn't do anything but just sit there with my mouth open saying wow. I didn't cry at all. I went home after seeing him and finally broke down just thinking about him. But today, I wasn't expecting it but right there in the court room when the judge told us we could go in and get a family picture with out warning after looking at the judge and asking him is he ours, he said yes he is I just started crying and couldn't stop. I didn't realize it but I geuss for the last three months I've been holding my breath. He turned three months old monday, All 7lb 6oz of him is ours. Oh glorious day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl!!! That is wonderful and I bet you all are very proud of the little guy! :-)

    ReplyDelete