
April 13th a little boy was born into this world in the 27th week of pregnancy at the birth wieght of 2 lbs 6 oz. Five days later we found out we had a new grandson and that our son and daughter-in-law would be adopting this little guy. Today at the healthy wieght of 4lbs 14 oz they were able to take him home. He has come such a long way. When he was born you could count every rib he had. He was wrinkled and didn't look much like a newborn. Now he is sooo beautiful, cheeks becoming chubby and no counting those ribs as he is starting to fill out. When my son and daughter-in-law got married I told them that because of certain circumstances in their lives that it was a "God thing" that He had put them together and that this had definitly made it a "God thing". Well I told them the other day as I looked into the face of our newborn grandson that once again this was a "God thing" that I felt that God himself had once again had a hand in thier lives and had chosen them for this special little guy. Welcome home little Nathaniel. Meega and Papa love you little guy welcome to our family.
Debbie, he is beautiful!!! Yeah he is home! wow!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! So glad he is home and thriving!!!!
ReplyDelete