


Woohoo! I did it. I can't believe at my age I graduated college and on top of that as an Honor Grad. I think back at school as a child and how much I hated it and couldn't wait to get out. And here so many years later I'm graduating for the first time. I quit school in my senior year of high school so this is actually my first graduation. I've made new friends and memories that I'm so very thankful for. One of my closest friends is a young women my sons age, Roberta, but we turned out to be such good friends and the age didn't make a difference at all. In the one picture you see me and two other women all Honor graduates I might add. In the other one is me, Roberta, and our dear teacher Ms Johnson.
YOU!!
ReplyDeleteARE!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS girl!!! You did it!!! BTW tell your hubby to smile!!! hehehe :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! You are done! AWESOME!!! What a great accomplishment!
ReplyDelete