Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Well we went and seen our baby last night. I sat there holding that little guy and I do mean little 2 lbs 6 oz and my heart was just over flowing for him. I didn't think it would be possible to love a little one as much as I do my biological grandsons but let me tell you this little guy has captured our hearts. I feel like God just dropped him down from heaven into our lives. I knew I needed to get up and let him go so that my DH could go in and hold him a while but I just didn't want to. I am so thankful that his birth parents didn't want him but at the same time it enrages me. I look down at this little person and just wonder how anyone could just walk away. I later looked at the picture that our son took of his dad when I fianally let him take his turn and I could tell by the look on his face that he felt the same. As I write this the tears for some reason just fall knowing that this little guy still has such a long way to go. But like I told our daughter in-law, he knows he's loved and that will make all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetie! Don't think about what the bio parents did or didn't do. Just think that because of that God has blessed this little one with parents (and grandparents) that will love him, take care of him and fight for him and you are right, that WILL make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete